Making an investment in private martial arts lessons for your child has the potential to dramatically change your child’s life forever. Many parents have discovered the significant advantage of enrolling their children in private lessons with Arakan Martial Art instead of putting them into a traditional group class with another martial arts club.
Studies have shown that children benefit significantly from one on one, personalized training in any area of life. As Arakan is uniquely taught to improve both the mind and the body, your child can become stronger both mentally and physically through private lessons.
In a group environment, your child may become lost, disinterested or even fearful. However, in a one on one personal lesson, they will not feel intimidated by other, more experienced students and can progress at their own pace while building rapport and trust in their own personal instructor.
The following is a list of the five of the most important benefits of Private Martial Arts Lessons for Kids:
1. Safety is paramount when training any martial arts and learning self defence. Being supervised by a personal Instructor means your child is safer than if they were training in a large group. With a trained professional guiding your child, the chances of injury or accidents are dramatically reduced. Your child will be training with a personalized martial arts expert, who will ensure they reach goals quicker but also, safer.
2. Private martial arts lessons will promote an accelerated form of learning, allowing your child to gain results much quicker in a shorter time period. The undivided attention they will receive from their very first lesson will condition and prepare their mind and body to learn and grow at the fastest rate possible. Personalised attention will prevent your child from picking up any bad habits, hence boosting their training right from the get go, straight through to the most advance stages.
3. Many children feel shy of others seeing them train – especially as a beginner when they may be awkward and uncoordinated. If your child is a little shy or embarrassed, they can train privately with their Instructor, who is always understanding and empathetic. The instructor will be able to fine tune your child’s training to ensure your child is slowly pushed just outside their comfort zone which will enable them to safely build resilience and grow in their abilities and confidence.
4. Private martial arts lessons will allow your child to express their concerns, thoughts and feelings on a personal level. The ability to confide in their instructor will give them the ability to work through obstacles and grow mentally and physically stronger while having a fantastic role model to guide them through their formative years.
5. These days, most kids live a very busy life, participating in many activities before and after school. If you have a tight schedule, our private martial arts lessons will allow you the flexibility with time and location, we can work with your busy schedule. Lesson times can be arranged to fit your schedule, whether evenings, during the weekdays or weekends. We will do our utmost best to accommodate you, night or day.