Self Defence Seminars
Our seminars help students build bridges, from learning skill sets at training, to real life street situations.
To become street effective in a real-life situation, you need to be able to apply your skills automatically, instantly and effectively; Urban Warrior seminars will help you do just that.
All our seminars are taught with your well-being and safety as our number one priority.
Our Night Club Seminars are taught in a real night club. They're as realistic as you will get in a controlled situation.
Everything about this is real, the noise, the atmosphere, the music, all 100% as you would find it in a nightclub, the only difference - these are controlled real life scenarios that teach you real- life skills.
The entire night club is reserved for the seminar and throughout the evening you will learn practical life skills to keep you and your friends safe in real situations.
The skills you will get include:
- how to deal with a glassing situation
- what to do when there are multiple attackers
- becoming more aware and in control to quickly and effectively diffuse a threatening situation
- how to deal with security guards
- how to deal with drunk people
- Looking after your girlfriend/boyfriend/partner
- Dealing with the emotional and mental intensity that comes with real life situations in a night club
- This is an intense seminar. It will give you practical skills. These skills will help keep you safe!
- Our techniques for this kind of seminar have been developed over many years to provide accelerated learning through practical hands on situations in a controlled, safe environment.
What would you do if someone challenged you on the road or in a car park?
What if they jumped in your car?
What if they had weapons?
What if you had your loved ones with you in the car?
The Road Rage Seminar will equip you with all the skills you need to get yourself out of trouble in the face of a road rage attack.
This seminar gives you the feel of a real life road rage situation. We use real cars in a real car park in a real life scenario. The only difference is, you're 100% safe at all times.
- How to use your car to your advantage rather than being caught in a bad situation.
- How to remain composed in the face of an assailant or multiple attackers.
- How to deal with street weapons including baseball bats, tyre irons and more
- You'll learn how to become more aware and more in control to diffuse a threatening situation quickly and effectively.
- You'll even learn how to deal with the emotional and mental intensity that comes with a real life road rage attack.
- The Road Rage Seminar, like all of our seminars, is dynamic, confronting, real, but most of all… empowering!
Ladies only seminar
Our Ladies Only Seminar is just that – for ladies only!
It's about practical, concise and effective skills - designed to get you home safely!
This seminar will equip and empower you with the ability to:
- defend yourself against much larger and stronger opponents
- precisely strike and kick the most vulnerable points on an opponent making size less relevant
- deal with specific situations that women may be faced with
- handle these situations through physical conditioning
- handle the emotional pressures associated with being in a confronting situation
This seminar is an essential tool to ensure you get home safely. Like all our seminars, students are 100% safe and supported while they learn these life changing skills.
Against weapons Seminars
The Against Weapons Seminar takes your self-defence skills to whole new level.
This seminar gives you effective real-life defence techniques against knives, bats, in fact an array of common weapons found on the street…
- effective body positioning
- striking and kicking
- devastating joint strikes, joint locks and holds
You'll learn how to increase your situational awareness and focus as well as developing your emotional and physical conditioning.
This comprehensive Against Weapons Seminar is as real as it gets, allowing you to train against weapons using devastating techniques, while ensuring you are completely safe at all times.