Arakan Martial Art® was created for the ‘real world’. Our focus is on fast, powerful, practical and adaptable self-defence techniques to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Arakan Martial Art® is suited to today’s urban environment and was created as a fast and effective self-defence-style suited for the modern world in which we live in. Arakan is a fast, powerful, unique, fluid, practical and highly effective self-protection style against one or even multiple attackers.
Arakan Martial Art® is systemic and dynamic with a major emphasis on technique as well as conditioning. You do not need size or strength in order to effectively protect yourself or others.Not only do you learn practical self-defence skills; you also gain self-confidence, empowerment, focus and awareness. You will learn situational awareness, often seeing a potential for a situation before it escalates, then being able to diffuse or divert prior to the situation becoming an incident.
The ‘street’ or a potential situation is very unpredictable by nature. There are no set rules or parameters; you have to learn to deal with the chaotic nature of a confrontation. Arakan Martial Art® is very rich in terms of how one may respond in any situation. There are no barriers to effectively protecting yourself and your loved ones.
In order to learn how to effectively protect yourself in various scenarios, Arakan Martial Art® holds seminars in different environments such as a Night Club, Train, Gaol, your home and even in your car! You will learn effective and efficient self-protection techniques in close quarters, against weapons or even against multiple attackers. Being confined to a car,train or even a night club is no barrier to effectively being able to defend yourself and loved ones.
Our goal for you to achieve at Training Arakan Martial Art® is some of the following:
- increase situational and environmental awareness,
- learn practical and effective self-defence skills,
- gain self-confidence, empowerment, focus and awareness,
- learn skills and techniques to ensure the safety and wellbeing of yourself and loved ones,
- learn skills to remain calm in heightened situations,
- learn to diffuse and divert a potential situation,
- learn to control any situation should it escalate, effectively and efficiently,
- increase your health and fitness,
- learn to manage stressful situations and levels,
- improve mental focus and concentration,
- gain a greater understanding of body mechanics,
- improve hand eye coordination and speed, and
- increase self-motivation and self-discipline.